With TCS NQT just one week away, it is now time to get familiar with questions that pop-up very frequently. Below are some of the FAQs on TCS NQT that can clear the air and help you concentrate on your final week preparation:
- Can you skip a question in TCS NQT and come back to it later?
Yes, you can. There is no question wise time limit in TCS NQT. However, this does not mean that you can save your time in one section and use it for another. There is definitely a section wise time limit.
- When will TCS open its recruitments for 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates?
While 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates can take the TCS NQT and save their scores, the present recruitment drive is being conducted for students who graduate in 2022.
- How useful is the TCS NQT score?
Your NQT score is valid for 2 years from the date of results declaration. This score counts useful when you attend recruitments with companies aligned with TCS NQT.
- Will Cognitive Skills score be enough to crack a job in IT Programming sector under TCS?
Cognitive Skills score will only serve as a pre-requisite (Cut-off) score to move to the Subject NQT. It is mandatory to take the Subject NQT if your eyes are on IT Programming.
- Will experience count as an advantage in the NQT process?
No, it is not mandatory that you should have work experience to attempt TCS NQT.
- Will the exam centers provide rough papers to work on?
You will be provided rough spaces on your screen to do your rough work.
- What is the difficulty level of Programming and Coding in NQT?
While Programming MCQs in TCS NQT have high difficulty, the Hands-on Coding section comes under medium difficulty. Revise your knowledge in concepts like Pseudocode, Data Structures, Recursions, Operating Systems and Software Development Life Cycles related to Java programming.
- Will there be any sectional cut-offs?
No, there is no cut-off marks that you have to worry about when it comes to individual sections in NQT.
- Will TCS share your score to other companies and arrange interviews?
No, TCS NQT is not going to share you profile or score to other companies or arrange interviews. You will have to apply for the companies.
- Are last minute tips that can help ace TCS NQT?
Yes, this Saturday, 11th September, we have two live sessions on Last Minute Tips to ace TCS NQT. Register for the FREE TCS NQT Sprint to attend the Live Session – Click Here
Once again, just one week away from TCS NQT. Make it count!